Saturday 21 April 2012

Five-string banjo




Dave Hum, a class act playing at what used to be the end of Upper Russell Street. That was before nearby Churchill Square was built. The large open space in front of the Churchill Square shops is private property, hence the popularity of this particular spot, on the nearby public highway, with street entertainers.  
Dave's playing could be heard from way up Dyke Road. Call me unsophisticated by I find the sound of a 5-string banjo, expertly played, irresistible. . .

Dave's website:-
http://www.davehum.com/

2 comments:

  1. I don’t even know the way I finished up right here, however I assumed this publish was great. I do not realize who you are but definitely you are going to be a well-known blogger in case you are not already. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Keira :) Its comments like that that keep me going.

    ReplyDelete

In event of difficulty in adding comment, email:- quedula@gmail.com