These are a pair of listed derelict 18C properties tucked away just off the Old London Road, Patcham and last occupied in 1938. They are accessed by a short footpath from an unmade-up cul-de-sac. The northern one is of flint with brick quoins and Georgian sliding sash windows. It has a tiny fireplace and a garden door in the north wall. The slate pent roof is close to collapse. The southern property is of brick.
Planning applications BH2013/02595&6 proposes renovation of the flint-built property and rebuilding of the brick-built one and combining the two into a one-bedroom dwelling with a mezzanine floor. On the northerly disposed garden is proposed an additional single storey two-bedroomed property designed to have the appearance of a brick garden wall.
|The Square. South wall of no.20 on the left.|