Get a behind-the-scenes glimpse of the basement and tunnel of the Royal Pavilion and discover more about life below stairs for the servants, from the rat catcher to George’s principal private secretary. The tour ends with a visit to the tunnel which led to George IV’s royal stables and riding school (now Brighton Dome).
Lasting about 45 minutes, the tours offer an unpolished, behind-the-scenes glimpse of areas of the building not normally open to the public. Photography for personal use is welcome.
Please note: due to the service areas covered in this tour it may be subject to last minute cancellations and alterations.
3 July 2017 at 4:15 pm until 5:15 pm
10 July 2017 at 4:15 pm until 5:15 pm
17 July 2017 at 4:15 pm until 5:15 pm
24 July 2017 at 4:15 pm until 5:15 pm
31 July 2017 at 4:15 pm until 5:15 pm
Admission: £12; members of the RPM Foundation, £10. Book in advance.
- You can buy tickets by telephoning the Events Booking line on 03000 290902 (Mon-Fri)
- You can also email email@example.com if you have any queries.
- A £1.50 booking fee may apply to some events.
- Tickets cannot be reserved without payment.
- Please book early as an event may be cancelled if too few tickets have been sold.