|c.1900. The boundary line runs along the right side of the bollards and between Brunswick Terrace on the left and Western House on the right. Photo; RPM|
|c. 118 years later. The bollards have been changed and possibly moved slightly into Hove. The Peace Statue was erected in 1912, Embassy Court in 1935.|
|The long view.|
On the boundary Brighton's King's Road to the right changes to Hove's Kingsway on the left.
See also: Western House & Western House & Embassy Court