|1905, looking north from Air Street|
|The same view today|
In 1905 no.129 on the right, dating from the 1840's, was occupied by an Architect & Surveyor. The passage-way at the side, led to a coal merchant. Further up the road 128, 127 , have only been replaced in the last few years. In the distance the original buildings still remain up to the corner of Church Street, where the Windsor Castle public house has been replaced by a modern block.
See also:- Queen's Road - then & now