An eviction in process this morning at 45 Grand Parade (the boarded-up property). It involved a trio of bailiffs and 4 police cars (3 out of sight).
No. 45 is not a listed building but 46 & 47 to the right are Grade II listed. No. 47 dates from 1840 and is attributed to Sir Charles Barry. The ground floor was remodelled, quite sensitively from the then existing shop-front, in 1990. It was the first home of the Brighton Grammar School.