|The Chattri would be at the approximate mid-point of the route.|
Further aims are:
- To assist with the monitoring, upkeep and improvement of the Brighton & Hove Way and any access and alternative routes.
- To promote and encourage the responsible access, use and enjoyment of the Brighton & Hove Way and the wider network of Rights of Way and Access Land.
- To promote and celebrate the cultural, historical, wildlife and landscape features found along the trail and context within the City Downland Estate, The Living Coast UN Biosphere and the South Downs National Park.
- To promote the recreational, social, economic, educational, health & well-being, and sustainability benefits of the Brighton and Hove Way and it's setting.
- To promote access, use and enjoyment of the Brighton & Hove Way by all people, without discrimination, especially encouraging use by those from under-represented groups and marginalised communities.
You can follow the progress of the scheme on facebook.