|One of the annual invasions of Preston Park|
- The seafront including the A259 from Black Rock to Hove Lagoon.
- The Greenway (adjacent to New England Quarter)
- Hollingbury Park
- Lawn Memorial Cemetery and adjacent land (Woodingdean)
- Preston Park
- Rottingdean Recreation Ground
- Sheepcote Valley and East Brighton Park
- St Helen's Park
- Stanmer Park
- Surrenden Field
- Wild Park
The PSPOs cover anti-social activities in the areas including people living in vehicles and tents, driving on the grass, defecating, lighting fires and fly-tipping.
Where they apply, the PSPOs impose prohibitions on:
- Occupying any vehicle, caravan, tent or other structure
- Driving any vehicle on grass
- Littering or fly tipping
- Lighting or maintaining a fire
- Defecating or urinating
- remove any vehicle, caravan, tent or other structure within 12 hours
- dispose of items as directed
- permit a council, police or fire officer to extinguish a fire
- provide a name, address and date of birth when required to do so by a council or police officer
Breaching a Public Space Protection Order is a criminal offence. and may result in a fixed penalty notice of up to £100 or prosecution and, on conviction, a fine of up to £1,000.